LEARN HOW FARMING CAN BE DONE WITH 60% LESS WATER AND 60% LESS FERTILIZERMANY DISTRICTS IN INDIA GET POOR RAIN FALL EVERY YEAR. FARMING SUFFERS DUE TO LOW, IRREGULAR AND UNRELIABLE RAINS.
BUT NOW REVOLUTIONARY SUPER ABSORBENT POLYMER HAS COME TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM EFFECTIVELY AND ONCE FOR ALL
"POTASSIUM SAP IS MINI WATER RESERVOIR FOR PLANTS"
farmgel is Potassium Super Absorbent Polymer. It can absorb and retain water few hundreds of times its own weight.
farmgel prevents evaporation losses and percolation losses of this water. Evaporation losses are 10-15% of the water. Remaining water will start percolating down into earth. This process is continuous and more the water, faster will be the percolation rate. Plant roots extend only up to 30-75 cms and fruit tree roots can go up to 1.5-2.5 meters. Therefore, they can absorb water within the reach of their roots only. In soil, water percolates down beyond their reach within 3 days for plants and 6-7 days for fruit trees. That means only 20%-25% of the supplied water can be utilized by them before the water is lost due to percolation beyond the reach of their roots. This rate of percolation is more in sandy soil.
farmgel will hold water in the form of gel and all of it will be held within the reach of roots so that 100% of water is made available to plants. Therefore 60% or more water is saved and the frequency of irrigation is reduced. If a fruit tree needs three irrigations per month without farmgel, by using farmgel one irrigation per month will be sufficient. Saving more than 60% of water.
farmgel will hold water along with the fertilizer dissolved in it so that all the fertilizer is available to the plants. This saves 50% fertilizer too.
FRUIT TREE GARDENS
NOW REVOLUTIONARY SUPER ABSORBENT POLYMER HAS COME TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM EFFECTIVELY AND ONCE FOR ALL
Thus 60% or more water is saved. When SAP is used, one watering will be enough where three are needed without SAP.
HOW TO APPLY SAP FOR FRUIT TREES?
1. There are several methods of doing this. For big Fruit trees a trench around the tree can be dug up to the level of their roots without disturbing roots. Measured quantity of water soaked SAP Gel is poured in the trench and lightly covered with soil. Leave a furrow of 15-30 cms depth and 60 cms width all around tree so that 50% water can be saved every time watering is done. This method will be tailor made for existing trees.
2. For big trees whose roots spread out as far as 2.5-4.0 meters on all sides, parallel trenches can be dug on both sides of trees within the reach of their root system so that trenches lie in between two rows of trees. Dig as deep as 1.0 - 1.50 meters and fill it up to 75% with a 50:50 mix of hydrated SAP and Soil. Fill the trench with soil leaving about 20-30 cms open trench to fill with water.
***Detailed instructions will be given when you order farmgel from us. KSAP is available in the form of white or Brown granules of various mesh sizes. 5-20 mesh size granules suitable for trees.
NURSERIES AND POTTED PLANTSNURSERIES WILL NOW USE SAP TO CONSERVE WATER, FERTILIZER AND EARN MORE
In case of nurseries, Plant roots extend only up to 20-75 cms deep. Therefore, they can absorb only available water within the reach of their roots. FARMGEL will hold water near plant roots and the plant will grow roots into this gel
KSAP will reduce frequency of watering from 3 to 1
KSAP ENSURES THAT 100% OF WATER AND NUTRIENTS SUPPLIED WILL REACHE THE PLANTS. REDUCES WILTING POINT, AVOIDS DRY SPELL, MINIMZE TRANSPLANTATION SHOCK AND IMPROVES MORTALITY.
SAP is very useful for potted plants. Potted plants can survive with 2-3 times watering per month (Depending on SAP soil ratio). Most useful for busy people or when they go out of town for more than a fortnight. For potted plants and nurseries, mix the SAP with good quality of soil in the ratio of 0.3% KSAP and 99.7% soil. This means when soil is watered, soil and KSAP ratio will be nearly 50:50. Apply it as usual. click here to see how it is done
FLOWER AND VETABLE GARDENSVEGETABLE FARMING AND FLOWER GARDENS ARE COMMERCIAL CROPS THAT HELP FARMER TO MAKE MONEY THROUGHOUT YEAR. WHEN RAINS ARE GOOD FARMING IS EASY. BUT FARMER CANNOT DEPEND ON RAINS. THESE PLANTS ARE EXTREMELY SENSITIVE AND WILT WITHIN 72 - 96 HOURS. KSAP EXTENDS THIS PERIOD TO 150-250 HOURS.
SAP holds water and fertilizer dissolved in it in the form of gel within the reach of roots. All 100% of water and fertilizer are given to plants. Therefore SAP can reduce watering from 3 to 1. Saves 60% of fertilizer and ensure better growth of plants because availability of water and fertilizer to the plant is continuous.
HOW TO APPLY KSAP IN FLOWER AND VETABLE GARDENS G
1. SAP is applied 20- 30 cms below the furrows. When water flows in furrows, the sap beneath the furrows will absorb and retain it and made available to the plant even when the remaining water percolates down. This means, water once given soil moisture will last for two to three days and fourth day onwards SAP will give the water to the plants, thus extending availability of water to plants. Please remember that KSAP will last for 3-5 years or more. Make sure the sap soil mix applied is not disturbed during ploughing for next planting session.
2. Small plots of 1.50 - 2.00 sq.meter size are made with all around ridges of 10-15 cms height. Water is supplied to each plot and after it is watered, supply is diverted to another plot. In this case, SAP has to be applied 30 -35 cms below the soil level so that it is not disturbed during ploughing for next crop session.
DRYLAND FARMINGRAIN FED CROPS NEED WATERING WHEN RAINS FAIL. IF SAP IS USED IT WILL STORE WATER IN THE FORM OF GEL CLOSE TO THE ROOTS. PLANTS GROW ROOTS IN TO THE GEL AND ABSORB WATER. THE FREQUENCY OF WATERING CAN BE REDUCED FROM THREE TO ONE.
In dryland cultivation farming is totally dependent on rains. And rains can be notoriously irregular. Uninterrupted supply of water is must to get good crop. It can be watered with sprinklers or rain guns.But this needs supply of water from bore wells or tankers. which is expensive when you consider the fact that only 20% - 25% of it reaches plants.
HOW TO APPLY KSAP FOR DRY LAND FARMING?
Using SAP will ensure continuous availability of water to the plant. But this application of SAP has to be done very carefully at exact depth. Close enough to the roots but avoid exposure to sun light. Simplest method would be to mix the KSAP with soil (0.3% KSAP+ 99.70% Soil) and spread it all over the farm and then cover it with another 30- 35 cms of soil. When water is given or rain falls, the gel will continue to give water to plants. This will be effective for 3-5 0r 5-8 years depending on the quality of the KSAP but to ensure effectiveness for next crop, care should be taken not to disturb KSAP mix.
Another method is using ridges and furrows. Furrows should be made 50-60 cms deeper. KSAP can be hydrated ( pour it in water and prepare gel) and this gel is mixed with soil (50% Hydrated KSAP+50% Soil) and pour it at bottom (upto 30 cms high)and cover it with 30 cms soil.
Plant roots extend only up to 30-75 cms. They can absorb water within their reach only. Water percolates down beyond their reach within 3 days. Only 20%-25% can be utilized by plant before the water percolation beyond the reach of roots. The rate of percolation depends on soil type. But SAP will be very useful in any soil. It holds water in the form of gel and all of it will be within the reach of roots so that 100% of water is made available to plants.
Plant will grow roots into the gel and obtain water from it.
This way 60% or more water is saved. This means if SAP is used, one watering will be enough where three are needed without SAP.
HOW TO APPLY KSAP IN WETLAND FARMING
1. KSAP can be applied under furrows and ridges. It is hydrated and mixed with soil in 50:50 ratio and applied 20 cms below furrows and covered with 20 cms soil. This will ensure that KSAP is not disturbed much for next crop
# Absorption of water. # Retention of excess water. #Effectively blocking the movement of water. # Non Toxic. #Non-pollutant. # Harmless in every aspect.
# Soil water retention agent. #For seed-coating operations. # For soil-less cultivation. # For setting up artificial turf.
SAP is available in the form of white Granules of various mesh sizes. 5-20 mesh size granules suitable for trees, 20-80 mesh size granules suitable for crops and 30-100 mesh size granules are suitable for grass.
Because of these advantages KSAP finds wide usage in the agriculture, horticulture, social forestry and gardening.