Sri balaji Biotec logo farmgel.com
HELP FARMERS WIN OVER FAMINES
FRUIT TREES

  HOME      WINNING FAMINES     POTASSIUM SAP FOR FARMING     FRUIT TREES     GARDENS     NURSERIES      FARMING     SODIUM SAP APPLICATIONS      CONTACT US      DEALERSHIP FORM   

LEARN HOW TO MAKE FRUIT GARDENS MORE PROFITABLE


IN INDIA MANGO GARDENS AND CITRUS PLANTATIONS SUFFER DUE TO LOW, IRREGULAR AND UNRELIABLE RAINS.
NOW REVOLUTIONARY SUPER ABSORBENT POLYMER HAS COME TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM EFFECTIVELY AND ONCE FOR ALL

"POTASSIUM SAP IS MINI WATER RESERVOIR FOR PLANTS"

SAP absorbs and retains water few hundreds of times its own weight and thereby prevents loss due to evaporation and percolation.

When farmland is watered 15% of the water will be lost due to evaporation and remaining 85% of water will start percolating down into earth continuously .

While small plant roots grow only up to 30-75 cms, fruit tree roots can go up to 2.5-3.0 meters. Therefore, their roots can absorb water upto that depth only. In loose soil, water percolates down beyond their reach within 2 - 3 days.. That means only 20%-25% water can be utilised by them before the water is lost due to percolation beyond the reach of their roots. SAP absorbs and holds water in the form of gel close to roots so that 100% of water is made available to plants.

This way 60% or more water is saved. This means if SAP is used, one watering will be enough where three are needed without SAP.

HOW TO APPLY SAP FOR FRUIT TREES?

1. There are several methods of doing this. For big Fruit trees a trench around the tree can be dug up to the level of their roots without disturbing roots. Measured quantity of water soaked SAP Gel is poured in the trench and lightly covered with soil. Leave a furrow of 15-30 cms depth and 60 cms width all around tree so that 50% water can be saved every time watering is done. This method will be tailor made for existing trees.

2. For big trees whose roots go as far as 2.5-4.0 meters on all sides, parallel trenches can be dug on both sides of trees within the reach of their root system so that trenches lie in between two rows of trees. Dig as deep as 1.0 - 1.50 meters and fill it up to 75% with a 50:50 mix of hydrated SAP and Soil. Fill the trench with soil leaving about 20-30 cms open trench to fill with water.

***Detailed instructions will be given when you order farmgel from us.

# Absorption of water      # Retention of excess water      # Effectively blocking the movement of water      # Non Toxic     # Non-pollutant     # Harmless in every aspect
# Soil water retention agent      # For seed coating operations.       # For Soilless cultivation      #For setting up artificial turf     
KSAP is available in the form of white Granules of various mesh sizes. 5-20 mesh size granules suitable for trees.

Because of these advantages KSAP finds wide usage in the agriculture, horticulture, social forestry and gardening.

For more information mail to sales@farmgel.com