Sri balaji Biotec logo farmgel.com
HELP FARMERS WIN OVER FAMINES
CONSERVE WATER TO WIN THIS WAR

  HOME      WINNING FAMINES     POTASSIUM SAP FOR FARMING     FRUIT TREES     GARDENS     NURSERIES      FARMING     SODIUM SAP APPLICATIONS      CONTACT US      DEALERSHIP FORM   

SAP

WHY EVERY DROP OF WATER IS SO IMPORTANT FOR MANKIND

97.30 % of water is in oceans. Out of the remaining 2.70%,about 1.8% is locked in glaciers and Ice caps. Ground water contains 0.80%, leaving only 0.0164 % or around 0.02 % for mankind. We use 70% of this 0.020% for agriculture use. Remaining water is for drinking, industries and all other purposes.

So, Needless to say every drop has to be saved for our survival.

When it rains or watering is done, water absorbed by soil percolates deeper and deeper into ground and goes beyond the reach of the plant's roots. The plant can utilize only 30-40% water before it is lost either by evaporation or percolation

farmgel or Potassium Super Absorbent Polymer is a polymer which can absorb water few hundreds of times it's weight and store it in the form of gel close to the roots of plants. Plants will grow roots into this gel and absorb water. 100% of water is thus made available to the plant. KSAP prevents loss of water by evaporation and percolation and can retain water under pressure too.

When fertilizer is used in farms, 40% - 50 % will go waste since it will remain out of reach of the plants roots and is washed away in rains. KSAP can hold fertilizer too along with water in gel form. Thus 100% of the fertilizer is given to the plant.

FARMGEL is non-toxic, non-pollutant and environment friendly.

farmgel is available in white or brown granular form. . These granules come in various sizes. For grass 30 - 100 mesh, for farming 20 - 80 mesh, and for big trees 5 - 20 mesh, may be used.

# farmgel is soil water retention agent      # farmgel is used in seed-coating operations      # farmgel can be used in soil-less cultivation      # farmgel used in setting up artificial turf     

For more information mail to sales@farmgel.com